...random thoughts, opinions and secrets on children... aging... cooking... crafts... nature...divorce...second chances...
and whatever else I deem curious...
~Copyright 2017. Hootie~

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Open-Minded...

Agricola
Tonight I had blogging in my plans.  It is Saturday.  I didn't have a topic in mind, but a friend did suggest some "new" music to listen to; to inspire my thoughts.  I went to my blogging site, but I didn't blog.  Instead, I met a different friend and we played my Agricola game. Sharing time with another is really the best gift in life.  Getting to know an acquaintance on a deeper level allows one to strengthen that friendship.  

Friends and friendships are vital to our health.  I'm home now, and listening to that suggested music.  I am finding myself smiling, and happy.  Friends have a super power.  They can make you smile, all the way from the tips of your toes, without really trying or even meaning to at times. Even if they are just on your mind.  At least that's how it is for me.  I am thankful for my friends, old and new.  :) 


~Lisa Kroll


tonight's music:  A station created on Pandora, She & He inspired.  






No comments: